Types of Cleaning Business Services & Which Are the Most Profitable
Are you planning to start your cleaning business service? Venturing into the world of entrepreneurship can be overwhelming without proper guidance and knowledge of the different types of cleaning services available. However, knowing which types of cleaning services are in high demand can help you launch your new venture successfully. Deciding which services to specialize in can be difficult with so many options. If you’re wondering, “Is a cleaning business profitable?” keep reading to learn more.
Know the Difference Between Commercial and Residential Cleaning
To provide satisfactory cleaning services, it is crucial to have a clear understanding of your client’s needs and preferences. This is particularly important when starting a cleaning business as it helps you tailor your services to meet the specific needs of both commercial and residential clients. By comprehending these distinctive needs, you can set your business up for success in the cleaning industry.
To grow your customer base effectively, pinpoint the most in-demand services within specific demographics. This information can help you plan your marketing and reach more people.
Businesses providing cleaning services for commercial clients aim to sanitize office buildings and restaurants, improving their appearance and promoting hygiene. Popular commercial cleaning services include the following:
- Carpet Cleaning: Germs, debris, and mold live in fibrous places like carpets. As companies strive to promote a clean and healthy work environment, they are willing to invest in carpet cleaners to create a healthier and more productive office space.
- Window Cleaning: Window cleaning is primarily for aesthetic benefits; companies are willing to pay top dollar to showcase their products and promotions as consumers pass by. Also, companies invest in window cleaning to give their establishment an overall clean and hygienic feel.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Air duct cleaning is a prioritized service as it helps companies reduce their utility bill, improve air quality, and assist in clean air circulation. These benefits are conducive to a healthy work environment making air duct cleaning a must-have for most businesses.
Types of cleaning businesses that provide services for residential clients prioritize the sanitization of the homeowner's living spaces, such as bedrooms, garages, kitchens, and the general living area.
- Traditional Cleaning: More than 80% of households will outsource their cleaning duties in 2024, according to Onedesk Statistics. Cleaning bedrooms, living rooms, and eating areas is a popular venture new entrepreneurs take advantage of.
- Closet remodeling: Many homeowners want to upgrade their living spaces to create a fresh and modern atmosphere to accommodate their work-from-home lifestyle.
- Moisture Removal: This type of cleaning service is recession-resistant. With more natural disasters and people staying in their homes, water restoration and air quality control services are in high demand. Starting a business in this industry is in high demand because these services are necessary, not just a luxury.
Specialize in Restoration
It's best to specialize in a particular type of cleaning service when launching your new cleaning business. If you're eager to begin your entrepreneurial journey, specializing in water restoration and air duct cleaning is an excellent option. This low-cost startup doesn't require any prior experience, making it an ideal choice for those who want to hit the ground running.
Focusing on water restoration and air duct cleaning services doesn't limit your options, as many companies in this industry also offer fire damage remediation and moisture removal. The water restoration sector is highly lucrative, generating an impressive $210 billion annually, according to Gitnux statistics. By offering these services, you can potentially earn greater profits compared to other cleaning services.
Franchise with AdvantaClean
Franchise with AdvantaClean and reap all the benefits of entrepreneurship without the uncertainty of starting from scratch. Gain access to a proven business model, comprehensive training, support, and guidance on navigating your local restoration industry. Also, finding leads is easier with our call center, making it easier to start your entrepreneurial journey. Inquire now to learn more about how AdvantaClean can help you!