Invest in your future by becoming an AdvantaClean franchise owner.
Become an AdvantaClean Franchise Owner
We are currently recruiting individuals who are passionate about following their dreams and understand the benefits of franchising. AdvantaClean offers a comprehensive training package and expert franchise support teams that will help you every step of the way. The following are the steps to becoming an AdvantaClean Franchisee:
- Request more information by filling out the form above and you will receive a call from your Franchise Advisor.
- Continue to explore this website to learn more about the industry, the franchise opportunity, and what it takes to be a successful franchise owner.
- Schedule a time to meet your Franchise Advisor to further discuss the opportunity on a 10-15-minute call where we can chat about your interest and whether an AdvantaClean franchise is a good fit for you. We’ll discuss the basic requirements, how territories work, and your time frame.
- Review and understand the FDD which contains essential information as to costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and more.
- Submit your Application for Franchise.
- An Executive Interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- Approval of your Application by Committee.
- If you are ready to move forward, attend Meet The Team Day to meet your Home Office support team and learn more about operations, marketing, franchise relations, technology, training & ongoing support, and product strategy & management. While attending, you will get a demonstration of our customized management software, hear about projects in progress, and be able to interview us.
- Final approval and execute your Franchise Agreement.
- Attend 2-weeks of initial classroom and hands-on training to set you up for success.
- Start your AdvantaClean Franchise Business and hit the ground running!
We Set You Up For Success
- Russ Harlow, AdvantaClean of Windham, Connecticut
“AdvantaClean has a great business model, there’s a culture of integrity, caring and a professionalism that is unparalleled in the restoration industry. The support is fantastic, and the training is great, but it’s also ongoing."