AdvantaClean's Franchise Training Program, Marketing & Support
Franchise Training Program
One of the reasons AdvantaClean is successful within the restoration industry is due in part to a rigorous and comprehensive franchise training program. From best practices, to manuals, to hands-on training, AdvantaClean ensures all of its franchisees have the support of a national, industry-leading brand with a dedicated home office staff. We will train you how to become an expert in the remediation industry.
As soon as you sign the franchise agreement, you’ll start your journey to become a certified AdvantaClean professional with our comprehensive 2-week training program. Training covers everything owners need to know to start strong: administration, office set-up, technology, marketing the business locally, product knowledge and applications.
During training, you’ll learn how to run an AdvantaClean franchise and perform our key services in our state-of-the-art Flood House. You’ll receive lessons from our highly experienced operations team, marketing team, and executive team. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about obtaining and retaining customers, implementing our business model, how the call center benefits you, and how to always provide first-class customer service.
Learn More About Our Training
Watch the videos below to learn more about AdvantaClean's franchise training and support.
Best-in-Class Business Support
Our Regional Operations Managers (ROMs) offer in-house, performance-improving training with specific coaching modules, ongoing education, and improved accountability with one-on-one strategic coaching. The ROMs are the day-to-day tactical support available to keep Franchise Owners moving forward.
AdvantaClean has some of the most comprehensive marketing, training and ongoing support programs in the franchise industry, including:
- Regional workshops
- Professional in-house technology solutions experts
- Annual Convention
Extended Business & Training Support
We provide a proactive coaching program to provide a smooth transition to the field and continuing support:
- Starts immediately after initial training program
- Proactive coaching program provides smooth transition to the field
- Promotes strong communication, work ethic and sound business practices
- Helps you follow the AdvantaClean business model from day one
- Helps you set income and business goals for the first year
- Assistance with your local marketing planning
- Training on how to handle a lead and close a sale
- Help with increasing your product knowledge
- Provides ongoing live training webinars
- Tools to develop good business habits and routines
- Assistance with managing and tracking your financials
Proven Marketing Support
Our world-class marketing department provides expertise and the latest materials to help you implement engaging messaging that translates into increased leads and sales. Your customer base sees an impactful marketing message from a well-established industry leader in the remediation and restoration services industry. Inbound and outbound marketing tactics include:
- Blogs and PR
- Social Media presence
- Email marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Local franchisee website page
We provide support and guidance on how to market at the local level utilizing digital marketing campaigns and social media to increase your customer penetration through a positive online presence.
24/7 Call Center Support
From scheduling appointments to answering questions to turning leads into sales, the AdvantaClean Call Center is a dedicated team of highly trained call center professionals. They act as your virtual office manager and keep everything running smoothly. Available 24/7, the call center lets you focus on your customers and the projects while providing customers with a calm, sympathetic voice, and an action plan.
- The most critical role is converting customer inquiries into scheduled jobs on your calendar.
- Our call center team is highly trained and experience.
- They manage every customer interaction from initial request to follow-up call ensuring that the customer is satisfied.
- We also drive more appointment calls to our franchisees and monitor national campaign performance with the latest technology
Technology Support & Expertise
Our support team provides ongoing technical expertise to help you run your business.
The ways in which consumers buy services are changing, so we strive to make sure our franchise owners are prepared with the tools and technology to find success in any market. With the technological resources provided by AdvantaClean, you will quickly learn how to attract, manage, and convert leads to create a seamless business operation, including:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Online knowledge base
- Secure platforms
- Tech support 12 hours a day
- Local franchisee websites
Invest in your future by becoming an AdvantaClean franchise owner.