Our Differentiators Set Us Apart
We Are Different From Our Competitors
The AdvantaClean Advantage:
- Benefit from our extensive experience of over 25 years business and cutting-edge technology, tools, and processes
- AdvantaClean is an approved school for the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), supporting training for technicians
- Funding is available for large loss, national account, and catastrophe event projects to ensure healthy cash flow for our franchisees as they take on big jobs
We’re also backed by the strength and infrastructure of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) with 30 years in franchising. HFC is a subsidiary of $18B-strong JM Family Enterprises, offering stability, leadership, and business opportunities that can’t be matched.
- Low-cost investment
- Caring and dynamic company culture
- Low overhead, high-profit margin business model
- Protected territories
- Sliding scale royalty fees
- Flexible schedule
- National Accounts Program
- Centralized Call Center to feed leads and schedule appointments
Strategic Vendor Partnerships
Our Strategic Vendor Alliance helps franchisees create and maintain beneficial relationships with preferred vendors, and opens opportunities for enhanced communications, advantaged buying power, and exceptional pricing and promotions. Our allied vendors are singularly invested in the success of our franchise system, opening exclusive possibilities to save money. Our vendor relationships include offerings like payroll services, access to equipment and supplies, opportunities with financing, and first-class marketing tools.
The services we provide are designed to help business owners maintain clean and safe environments. We understand that time is money, and that any business closure due to environmental contamination or a regional catastrophe can be costly. AdvantaClean can help small businesses with cleanup and restoration, including mold removal and remediation, water and fire/smoke damage cleanup, sewage removal, air duct or coil cleaning, dust and allergen abatement, moisture control and radon services.
The AdvantaClean Advantage
25 Years in the Business
Over 25 years in the business means extensive experience and knowledge.
Cutting-edge technology, tools, and processes result in efficiency and accuracy.
IICRC Certified Specialists
Technicians are IICRC certified specialists (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification).
We design customized solutions so homeowners can have peace of mind that they have a space that’s truly clean.
Support from National
There is the support of a national company behind every franchise location.
Complete Follow Through
We always exceed expectations and always follow through.
Invest in your future by becoming an AdvantaClean franchise owner.